Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Front Door!


The New Door

The Old Door

This is how most of my stories will start out. ACHIM and I were at LOWES. I am spending a lot of time there lately. We needed a door. There is a lot that the front door tells about a house. I knew that the door was very energetically important. So Achim and I were trying to decide on the perfect one and in the cheapest price range! I said, "honey, can I dial a life line." He said sure, I knew he was thinking oh god here she goes again.

So I called my mom, she has really been in to Feng Shui lately, she said you need a solid door, and the correct color, and started rambling on. So I hung up and was more confused, b/c the door I liked was not solid.

So then I said, "honey can I dial one more life line. So I called Ada, the spiritual healer/ real estate agent. SHe said for re sale the door needed to be inviting, and to visualize myself in front of the house and ask the house what it wanted. I thought to myself ok that sounds good and hung up.

Achim and I are standing in the door aisle at Lowes visualizing and about to pick out the door, when the manager comes and asks us if we would like to purchase this door that had a broken piece (that no one would ever see) for $75. We looked and said ok. Then Achim said, $50. Someone then said no.

Then he said it again, and the guy said ok! Take it. So we ended up with the perfect door. Usually it sells for around $400 and we got it for $50!!

No comments: